MEP Project Manager (Building/Infrastructure)
- Job Location: Dubai
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Closing Date: 31st June 2023
We are now hiring an experienced Project Manager with a desire to work on creating innovative, practical solutions to various projects that enhance the fabric of our community.
Candidate should have experience in coordinating projects through all phases of project inception, programming, Building, commissioning and closeout. We need our Project Managers to be versatile, enthusiastic to work in highly flexible, team oriented environments that have exceptional communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Provide a strategic link between the design department, commercial team and site;
- Produce accurate, consistent and professional records, reports and general information;
- Act as the main interface with the client and government officials;
- Ensure all processes are being adhered to on a project by project basis;
- Survey sites to mitigate problems and check viability of design;
- Ensure the product meets customer expectation in relation to build and finish;
- Manage and coordinate sub-contract and direct labour workforces;
- Provide labour costing for various projects to determine feasibility and profitability;
- Customer relationship management to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Supervise and coach staff as and when development is required; and
- Produce reports on job progress and remedies
- Promotes technical and commercial excellence on the project through application of Quality Assurance processes.
- Establishes weekly meeting to review project status and formulate action items.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or related technical/business field.
- 10+ years of related experience on major infrastructure developments encompassing overall project cycles from inception through construction closeout, experience in mechanical and electrical engineering, and MEP systems delivery is required.
- 5+ years of related project management experience in Infra structure /community development (or related projects) of similar and complexity.
- Incumbent should have a broad general technical and business background, including various contract delivery methods.
- Must have the ability to manage projects, interface with clients, liaise with relevant government authorities, and enjoy being hands on technically in the project.
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry standards.
- Proven ability to perform in a management capacity, excellent written and oral communications, and ability to work collaboratively in a multicultural environment.
- Professional registration may also be required.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com
NB: Please mention Current salary, Expected Salary & notice period