- Job Location: Dubai
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Closing Date: 31st June 2023
- Monitor implementation of all related HSE procedures, plans and polices at site.
- Fully aware of all preparation of HSE statistics during execution of the project.
- Monitor the safety performance of all on-site workers to ensure that all workers on the site work in a safe manner.
- Encourage and educate employees to take precautions and adhere to safety rules to protect themselves and the equipment they use from damage
- Identify and review various health and safety concerns specific to the work site and ensure construction site activities do not put non-construction site people outside of the site at risk
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of and enforce OH&S legislation and codes of practice • Conduct HSE trainings for senior and junior officials at site.
- Ensure daily risk assessments are being conducted as per company policy
- Update and display safety policies and pertinent information on the company bulletin board.
- Establishing inspection schedules for all tools, major equipment, lifting devices and mobile equipment to ensure safe operating conditions and compliance with current regulations
- Minimum 2 years of UAE experience as Safety Officer Infrastructure/Building
- NEBOSH IGC is mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma • IOSH, OSHA advantage
- Must be up to date with legal and technological developments
- Advanced computer skills with experience using software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point (beneficial but not required)
- Have good communication and negotiating skills
- Have a good level of physical fitness and stamina, be able to cope under pressure
- Must have the ability to keep confidential information
To apply for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com
NB: Please mention Current salary, Expected Salary & notice period