Site Engineer, Mechanical
- Job Location: Dubai
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Closing Date: 31st June 2023
Reporting to the Project Manager, as Site Engineer you will be an integral part of an on-site management team tasked with delivering a quality project, on budget, safely and on time.
- Supporting the Site Manager with daily operations.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors
- Checking one line drawings and drawings.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the construction design drawings supplied by the MEP engineers.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Overseeing quality control, Health & Safety on site.
- Taking quantity at site and cross checking with drawings.
- Preparing reports as required for the Project Manager.
- Pro-active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and/or other problems that may arise and associated reporting Project Manager.
- Processes daily site information, such as Submittals, RFI’s and Shop drawings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, or related technical/business field.
- 3+ years of Mechanical related experience on major infrastructure /Building developments encompassing overall project cycles from inception through construction closeout,
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry standards.
- Proven ability to perform in a management capacity, excellent written and oral communications, and ability to work collaboratively in a multicultural environment.
- Professional registration may also be required.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Please mention Current salary, Expected Salary & notice period