Site Foreman, Mechanical
- Job Location: Dubai
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Closing Date: 30th September 2022
Reporting to Site Engineer. As Electrical Foreman you would be responsible for delivering a high quality work, on time and on budget. You will work closely with the site personnel to deliver projects to a high standard. overseeing from first fix stage right the way through preparing and managing snagging lists, reporting on sub-contractors as well as maintaining a high level of Health and Safety.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and monitor performance of technicians and labour.
- Withstand an intense, high pressure environment delivering projects to strict deadlines
- Monitor their own progress and the progress of others in accordance with the agreed project schedule and issuing notifications where required
- Progress reporting against Safety, Quality, Schedule
- Maintain a tidy, safe, and efficient site at all times. Report to site engineer or responsible person if any issues found.
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Engineer.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications building regulations and good building practice
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality procedures
- Taking Quantity for ordering materials and ensuring minimum wastage of materials
- Managing and arranging required tools and machineries to pertain the work smoothly.
Appropriate construction qualifications in mechanical discipline, detailed knowledge of construction in both Infrastructure and building projects.
- Enthusiastic personality with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized and have the ability to multitask
- Ability to work well using initiative, problem solving when required
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate commitment, hard-work, enthusiasm, and flexibility
- IT literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Please mention Current salary, Expected Salary & notice period